Design Hotel Vosteen*** in Nuremberg
Your hotel in Nuremberg – a 1950s design hotel in Nuremberg’s “Nordstadt” neighborhood, in close proximity to Nuremberg’s castle and historic old town.
Have you ever wondered what life was like in the 1950s and 1960s? Let yourself be “transported” into another era, while still enjoying the modern comforts of the 21st century, in our Design Hotel Vosteen in the beautiful center of Nuremberg. Our hotel, true to the design of the 1950s and 1960s, is quaint but distinctive amongst Nuremberg’s hotels, and thrives from its attention to detail and its wonderful understatement.
Each room is individually and lovingly decorated – unique wallpaper and modern bathrooms, all in cheerful colors, combined with 1950s furniture to create a memorable design ensemble.
With its refined aesthetic, in an ideal location on a quiet side street along the northern historic city wall, this charming hotel invites you to enjoy its informal ambience – perhaps a business trip to Nuremberg becomes a pleasurable experience, which begs to be extended over a weekend.
- Whether for business or for pleasure, for a convention or for an exhibition, Nuremberg is always worth a visit
- We are situated in a quiet side street, with patio and garden
- Our complimentary internet access (WiFi) eases working while traveling
- A selection of fresh fruit, water, coffee and espresso from our Jura espresso machine await guests in our salon, day or night, free of charge
- Our breakfast buffet always features fresh and delicious choices
- Questions regarding Nuremberg or its surroundings? Our friendly and competent team is eager to assist you
The Design Hotel Vosteen is conveniently situated in Nuremberg’s city center and is easily accessible from the exhibition center, from the airport as well as from the main train station.
You will find us here.