The Design Hotel Vosteen in Nuremberg
– open since 1954. The Hotel with an original design touch of the 50s.
Have you ever wondered what life in Nuremberg was like in the 50s and 60s? Let yourself be “transported” into another era, while still enjoying the modern comforts of the 21st century, in our 50s Design Hotel Vosteen in the beautiful center of Nuremberg. Our hotel, true to the design of the 1950s and 1960s, is quaint but distinctive amongst Nuremberg’s hotels, and thrives from its attention to detail and its wonderful understatement.
Each room of the 50s Design Hotel Vosteen is individually and lovingly decorated. Unique wallpaper and modern bathrooms, all in cheerful colors, combined with 50s furniture to create a memorable design ensemble. Take a look at our rooms.
What do our guests say about us?
- Experience something completely different – moments of wellbeing in the charming and well-kept boutique design hotel – with terrace and garden
- This charming hotel earns 3 – 4 stars
- The breakfast buffet is always fresh, varied and delicious in a nice ambience
- A friendly team that puts the guest in the foreground. They are characterized by their courteous service and helpfulness
- The hotel rooms & apartments have a personal name (eg Audrey, Blüten, Gartenblick, Vosteen …)
- Fruit, revitalizing water, coffee, tea as well as sweet and grappa are freely available
- Free internet access (W-LAN)
- Walking downtown – explore Nuremberg with its Imperial Castle
- We really want to come back – Nice surprise good feeling!