The Design Hotel Vosteen in Nuremberg
Your private hotel in the original vintage style of the 50s In the immediate vicinity of Nuremberg Castle and the historic old town.
We would like to warmly welcome you as our guest in a very personal, extraordinary atmosphere and make your stay in Nuremberg an unforgettable experience. As a little specialty in the Nuremberg hotel industry, the Design Hotel Vosteen can be seen as a boutique & artist hotel in vintage style.
Have you always wanted to know what life was like in the 1950s?
Come in and let yourself be “transported back” to another time. Be our guests in the family and charming Boutique Design Hotel Vosteen. A little gem in the middle of Nuremberg.
Explore the comfort of the 21st century in a 1954 vintage flair.
Each non-smoker room has its own personal charm and is lovingly designed. The friendly colors combine with the 1950s furniture to create a great ensemble. An ambience to feel good.
You travel to Nuremberg? Whether privately, on business, at the congress, the trade fair or the Christmas market and many other events, visiting our city of Nuremberg is always a pleasure.
What do our guests say about us?
- Experience something
- completely different – moments of wellbeing in the charming and well-kept boutique design hotel – with terrace and garden. This charming hotel earns 3 – 4 stars
- The hotel rooms & apartments have a personal name (eg Audrey, Blüten, Gartenblick, Vosteen …)
- The breakfast buffet is always fresh, varied and delicious in a nice ambience
- A friendly team that puts the guest in the foreground. They are characterized by their courteous service and helpfulness
- Fruit, revitalizing water, coffee, tea as well as sweet and grappa are freely available
- Free internet access (W-LAN)
- Walking downtown – explore Nuremberg with its Imperial Castle
- We really want to come back – Nice surprise good feeling!
Click here for more informatios about our Hotel
Perfect location near the old city and 5 minutes walk from the subway. Rooms are very clean and quite. Excellent breakfasts. Service is perfect. Very friendly. I personnaly liked the ambiance of the 50s.M0unirF (12. Februar 2020 – TripAdvisor)