The gem (Kleinod)
“The jewel in Art Nouveau”
– Size approximately 14m²
– Art Nouveau single bed 1 m x 2 m with excellent “stabila superior” mattress
– Spacious bathroom with shower
– The curved Art Nouveau furniture from 1910 in the mix from 1954
– Supple blue velvet curtains
– 50s cocktail chair in a calm shade of blue
– Large desk by the window
The Kleinod room in the Design Hotel Vosteen houses an Art Nouveau room from 1910. It is a real gem. With benevolent forms of Art Nouveau, the warm blue tones, to be found again on the 1950s cocktail chair, the wallpaper, the heavy flowing velvet curtain, the room is without question a jewel.
The Art Nouveau (secession style, Art nouveau, Stile Liberty, Modern style, …) reflects nature in lively elements (1890-1910).